Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wes's House featured on Tiny House Blog!

Hey All,
Please check out Tiny House Blog today!  You won't be disappointed, probably.



photo by Patrick Hughes


This is a good time to give thanks (even if it wasn't Thanksgiving Eve, I'd use those words) to everyone who has made the last few months of life absolutely incredible.  You have no idea how much you all mean to me!  


Thank you (in some particular order that isn't well defined) Emily, Will, Arone, Vassia, Julie, Patrick, the Steves, Neal, Adam, Karolina, Vi, Jana, Darla, Myla, Amanda, Brian, Aaron, the Beach, my Parents, my Family, Paul, Gary, Drea, Lola, John, Krysta, Katy, Jose, the hardworking men and women of Home Depot, my bike, the weather, Crystal and her family, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Sophie, Levi, Anita, Chloe, Hans, Oliver and Mountain, Gosh and Tommy,  other Oliver, Rachael, Susan, and the countless people that have made my experience here not only memorable, but cherished, as fleeting as these moments are!  


We've come a long way, baby.  I love you all.


I know your name isn't there, but it's not because I don't care, sorry!


Here are a few more! - Liz, Luke, Nate, Amolia, Omar, Pepper, Ben, other Ben, Marilyn, Amy, Teal, Sebastian, other Aaron, Matthew, ... Marcel, SITA and Maureen, Stephanie, Laura, Ramona, Brandon, Eric, Julia, David, ...

4 comments:

  1. wow, i feel honored to be included. i am thankful for you, wes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your the feature on the Tiny House Blog when it first came out in November. Just curious: is the house all closed up and livable now? Snow before Christmas! A NYC rarity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish the artcle was linked to the Tiny House article becuae I can not find it

    ReplyDelete