Monday, November 2, 2009

The Chimney is on Its Way

After work today I ordered my chimney kit from Northline Express.  They have a pretty good website, but it provided little confidence that my order would contain everything necessary to have a functioning stove.  I tried to call customer service after measuring the ceiling height.

Earlier at work, I wrote the 800 number down on an overmat drop-out, but after dialing, I was directed to a "party line".  Having a full share of "party" this weekend, I attempted to recover the real number using the internet on my phone.  The resolution was too low to read the phone number graphic, so I guessed a few times before setting the desktop computer up.  

The imac knows all.  

I was on hold for a while, but the woman on the phone was really awesome and funny.  She was having a long day, but you wouldn't have known it speaking to her.  She hooked me up.

It wasn't cheap.  

Thus, I repeat my wallet-cracking mantra, "Beats Paying Rent, Beats Paying Rent".  Hell yes.  BPR! BRB!

CMJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment