Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holy Moly!

Hola Amigos.  It's been a while since I rapped at 'cha.  Here's the skinny-

I've been living in the house since November 4th!  The stove has been active and rolling since the 8th!  We've been cooking on the fire since Brian brought a cast iron skillet over last Saturday, the 14th.  Other things great and small have come to pass.

There is much to show and tell.  My chill cabin times have prevented me from going on the internet except during my day job, so I guess the flood gates are open now.  Prepare for a number of updates coming in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, We're in NYC and found your blog online. We're former country folk and working artists and love the DIY artist styleness of your project. We'd love to visit your space and see what you're working on. Feel free to email us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Starfish! I'd love to email you, but I don't know where to find your address. If you ever take a look at this again, please email me at outlawgallery@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete