Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Parents' Housing Project Eclipses Mine


This is only one of two additions my folks added to their Northern Wisconsin lake home/cabin. it's both "en" & "dis"-couraging.

I didn't work on the house all weekend. Tomorrow and Tuesday aren't looking so hot either. The good news is I'll be moving in on Wednesday! It's crazy. I have some vague plans to whip a desk and some shelves together, but no real solid ideas. This past weekend has been good for the soul, but not so much for the mind and body... Anyways, some slacking is good for me.

To be honest, it won't be a true move-in anyways. I'll continue to stay in the city until the house gets a little more weather-proofed and heated. The stove is on its way, but the chimney is yet non-existent. It will probably take another week before it'll be a suitable place to stay. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment